Additional Resources

September 18, 2014

Stitch 23: More Extras



Fall is making this lady coo coo crazy for sweaters!
This is another bite-sized episode recorded September 2, 2014 where I ramble about vintage sweaters. Just a little something to tie you over until the next episode. Enjoy!

Knitting Vintage
My 'Panelled Effect Lady's Jumper' on Raverly 
via 'A Stitch in Time, Volume 1: Vintage Patterns from 1920-1949'

Buying Fleece Online (Buyer beware and do your research people!)
Wild Hair Studio (CVM/Romeldale Fleece)
Morro Fleece Works (Fleece Processing)

Raw Wool Groups on Ravelry - 
Raw Wool Lovers Unite! and Fleece Market are very active boards.

As always DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. 
My opinions are just that. Opinions. Which are a dime a dozen these days.

I don't make any claims as to which vendors are better than others, I can just speak to my personal experience and interactions with these vendors. With that being said, I am happy with what I have received so far from the above vendor. I will be able to elaborate further on quality once I start spinning these fleeces. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment